This accessibility statement applies to https://itec.ac.uk.
This website is run by ITEC Learning Technologies. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- watch subtitles or PowerPoint presentation text on most of our videos
- navigate our online forms using just a keyboard
- skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- have the text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We are aware of some issues with the accessibility tool bar and we are working to improve the accessibility of our website.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01268 286 929
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
We are also happy to arrange a visit with a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
ITEC is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances’ listed below.
- Guideline 1.4 – Distinguishable
This statement was prepared on Wednesday 23 June. It was last reviewed on Wednesday 23 June.