Are you going to say no to adding value to your business? Then why not hire an apprentice?
An Apprenticeship allows you to develop and train a young person to fit around your business model, improve staff morale and introduce a new and fresh approach all at a small price.
Our Apprenticeships are very flexible with the majority of our programmes being on a roll-on roll-off contract so there is never a bad time to consider growing your business.
As an employer hiring an apprentice you a required to provide on the job training to ensure the apprentice learns the skills needed to succeed in the role, whilst we provide theoretical training through the classroom one day per week.
We liaise with you to tailor the training plan to meet your business needs which includes choosing specific units and additional qualifications based on the role of the apprentice and their progress on the job.
Apprenticeship routes available
We pride ourselves on supporting our businesses and learners as much as possible throughout the whole apprenticeship process. With over 30 years of experience, we have the skills to be able to adapt to each businesses needs.
- Provide a comprehensive induction, alongside information on the content, timetable, assessment of progress, the regularity of reviews, Health & Safety requirements and equal opportunities review
- Agree on the learning content with you, including the selection of training which best fit with your business needs
- We will help support and advise you regarding Safeguarding, Equality & Diversity, as well as go through the our PREVENT agenda program to ensure you are fully aware of your responsibilities as an employer of apprentices.
- Provide high-quality training taking into account your business needs and the apprentice’s ability
- Provide a professional and highly competent Delivery Team, with relevant expertise
- Provide regular updates and reviews of progress for your apprentice against agreed targets
- Monitor learner progress and attainment to help them to achieve their goal
- Provide Additional Learning Support where required
- Ensure completed work meets the requirements and standards of the awarding body
- We will contact you regularly to inform you of your apprentice’s process, attendance and punctuality whilst with us.
- Work with you to evaluate the benefits of the training programme to your organisation within three months of completion
- Suggest relevant follow-up or new opportunities for additional development
- Agree on appropriate progression with you and the apprentice.
We have put together some additional information which may help alleviate any concerns you may have about hiring an apprentice.