Job Title: Business Administrator
Employer: Horizone Ltd
Weekly Salary: £161.25
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
To provide administration support to the various teams. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive approach to working effectively with colleagues and learners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, booking appointments and solving customer queries
- Diary management
- Credit control
- Good telephone manner
- Dealing with daily parts deliveries
- General admin duties
8.30am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- 5 GCSE A*-C / 9-4 in English and maths required (or the equivalent)
About the Employer
Horizone Limited is founded on two decades of experience in business communications. Designed to provide a comprehensive range of solutions for the converging information and communication markets. We sit between you and the cloud with a range of integrated products and services that keep you connected and in control. You will find us positive, straight forward and easy to do business with.
Apply online for one of our apprenticeship routes and then we will be in touch when we have any suitable vacancies.