Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Employer: Worldwide Logistics Group Ltd
Weekly Salary: £161.25
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
To provide support to the various departments whilst advancing their learning in Business Administration. The successful applicant will be expected to support with data records, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies (specific to role as appropriate)
- Collating information for reports
- To be flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- To be responsible for the use of physical equipment and to report any defects in equipment as appropriate
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Managing staff appointments
9am-5pm, Working Hours
Monday – Friday
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- Enthusiasm, reliability & flexibility
- GCSE A*-C or 9-4 in English and Maths or equivalent
About the Employer
UK Worldwide Logistics Ltd. formed in June 2018 which is a part of Worldwide Logistics Group based in Hong Kong.
Worldwide Logistics UK mission is to re-write how the forwarding industry works and for our peers to aspire to our level of transparency. We want to make you part of our Worldwide Logistics family, acting as your partner and understanding your business needs. We are committed to the wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers and are keen to practice good work ethic as our moto states; ‘our company, our customer, our responsibility’. Our main focus will be traditional air and ocean forwarding, however we also handle project, exhibition and e-commerce cargo. Specialising in reworks and removal orders from our London based warehouse, which is strategically placed to serve Heathrow, London Gateway and Felixstowe.
Apply online for one of our apprenticeship routes and then we will be in touch when we have any suitable vacancies.