Job Title: Business Administrator
Employer: CGE Group Ltd
Salary: £161.25 (per week)
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
This apprenticeship role with give you an insight into each department, enabling you to learn how the company works. You will be providing administration support and understanding company protocols and procedures. Once you have gained an understanding, you will have the opportunity to transfer in to the department that best suits your abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, booking appointments, and solving customer queries
- Diary management
- Credit control
- Good telephone manner
- Dealing with daily parts deliveries
- General admin duties.
9am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- A minimum of intermediate level of competency using Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate across multiple levels with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written communication skills and a good command of written English
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent prioritising and organisation skills
- The ability to work accurately, calmly and effectively in a pressurised work environment, meeting set deadlines.
- A strong service focus and genuine desire to deliver excellent administrative support
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive, flexible approach to the job role, work colleagues and peers
- A presentable professional and approachable manner which sets an example for others to following
- A willingness to work occasional late evenings/early mornings if the job role requires
- An enthusiasm and willingness to undertake training, learning, development an assessment relevant to the apprenticeship standard and the job role
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above in GCSE English & Maths (or equivalent)
- Educated to A-Level standard, Grace C or above – preferable but not essential
- Driving license and access to vehicle as the Head Office is not commutable via public transport.
About the Employer
CCE Services Limited is a company under A Commercial Catering Equipment & Bars Company London Limited, that specialise in the design, fabrication and installation of bespoke commercial kitchens and bars for the hospitality industry. We offer a complete, start to finish service from concept to completion, supplying and installing everything required for a commercial kitchen, right down to the floors and walls.
We pride ourselves on our consultative approach that helps clients arrive at the right design and specification to meet their specific business needs. From initial design meeting including workflow, aesthetics and 3D rendering technology, through to site visits, installation and after sales service, we work alongside our clients every step of the way.
CCE employs around 20-25 people who, collectively boast a wealth of expertise and knowledge, spanning over 200 years in the catering industry.
The head office is based in Langdon Hill in Essex, and our work environment is fun, fast paced, always busy and very collaborative.
This apprenticeship role offers a unique opportunity to develop a broad range of skills, knowledge and expertise in a supportive, encouraging environment. It’s a great opportunity to launch a career in business administration and within the commercial hospitality industry.