Job Title: Operational Team Administrator Apprentice
Employer: ITEC Learning Technologies
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
To provide administration support to the apprenticeship department operational team. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive approach to working effectively with colleagues and learners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support teaching staff during EPA process across the department
- Supporting ITEC exams
- Supporting Centre Manager
- Maintaining Learning Assistant profiles
- Maintaining Equal Platform to include organising log in and reports
- Maintaining Cognassist Platform activity
- Ensure capture and storage of survey feedback
- Maintaining attendance spread sheets accurately.
- Actively promote the College’s Equalities and Diversity policies within all aspects of the post
- Adhere to and proactively promote the College’s Values and Behaviours at all times
- Have a comprehensive understanding that Safeguarding including Prevent is shared Cross College responsibility and to ensure that Safeguarding is robustly embedded into the curriculum and staffing community appropriate to their role within the organisation
- Carry out supplementary evening or day and or weekend duties as required
- To participate in staff CPD days, to gain valuable industry experience
- Comply with the requirements of College Policies and Procedures
- Be responsible for the implementation of and compliance with the College’s Health and Safety policy
- Champion and embody best practice College developmental activities including Performance Appraisals
- To be involved and participate in Student CPD days
Monday – Thursday, 8.30am-4.45pm, Fridays, 8.30am-4pm
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively on your own
- Confident, flexible and self-motivated approach to work
- Undertake CPD as required.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Demonstrate knowledge of Equality and Diversity
- Ability to establish rapport and good relationships with employers and learners.
- Good all-round level of education to include GCSE Grade 4/C or above in GCSE English & Maths (or equivalent)
- First Aid Qualification.