The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. The CASP+ exam covers the following:
- Enterprise security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- More emphasis on analysing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include mobile and small-form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualisation technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner+ (CASP+)
On this course, you will learn a range of topics including:
Analyse security risks and frameworks that come along with specific industry threats and organisational requirements and execute risk mitigation strategies.
TECHNICAL INTEGRATION OF ENTERPRISE SECURITY
Integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture using on-premises, cloud, and virtualisation technologies.
ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
Integrate network and security components and implement security controls for host, mobile and small form factor devices.
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION
Apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact on the enterprise.
ENTERPRISE SECURITY OPERATIONS
Implement incident response and recovery procedures and conduct security assessments using appropriate tools.
As part of the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner+ (CASP+) package you will get:
CompTIA CASP+ Self-Paced Study Guide
CompTIA CASP+ Exam Voucher
CompTIA CASP+ Exam Retake
There are no reviews yet.