Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
On this course, you will learn a range of topics including:
Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately.
Summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network.
Determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies.
NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING & TOOLS
Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance.
Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity.
As part of the CompTIA Network+ package you will get:
CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Network+
CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher
CompTIA Network+ Exam Retake